My trip to Utah to see Susan, Paul, and Luc was great. Luc was the cutest baby ever and I am so proud of my sister Susan- she is managing so well and I can tell that she will be the best mom Baby Luc could ask for. I had a blast holding Luc, changing his diapers, watching him wriggle in his swaddling outfit like a little earthworm, and helping Susan around the house. I wish I could have stayed longer. Here are a batch of photos (more to come!).
Love his face- he is so alert
Old man wrinkles! Love them!
Susan cradling and bonding with Luc
Susan looks great for being a sleep deprived new mom!
Luc sleeping in grandma's arms
Look at those furrowed brows!
Getting rewrapped
Somebody is waking up to get his diaper changed!
In Daddy's arms, all better!
So cute!
Grandma, Luc, and his cute panda bib!
What are you doing Aunt Emily?
No more photos for a little while, please!
Sorry Luc, I can't help myself! You are so cute!
Baby shower details- cute chicks!!
Betty making sure Susan is well covered while nursing
Awesome hot chocolate bar- so gooood!
Finger foods
Everyone got to meet cute little Luc
Susan got some great and useful gifts from experienced moms (and clothes from Betty and I, the non-experienced childless aunts that LOVE cute clothes)
Luc didn't have to worry about not having enough ladies around to watch over him while Susan opened presents. Amy made sure Luc had a clean diaper and enough cuddling!
Go, baby, go!
Amy explaining how to use the wrap to carry Luc in
Look at those big eyes!
Totally content.
Auntie Jill and Luc
Puckering for mama!
Luc thinks mama is silly!
MORE TO COME....
2 comments:
Love these pics!! Thanks for posting!
update yer blog! haha.
Post a Comment